Since the establishment of the Federal Aviation Administration Civil Aircraft Registry in Oklahoma City more than 50 years ago, Crowe & Dunlevy has been at the forefront of the legal community regarding aviation counsel for clients.
The broad experience and knowledge of the Crowe & Dunlevy Aviation & Commercial Space Practice Group has resulted in a client list representing a who’s who of the aviation industry, including some of the world’s largest air cargo carriers and airlines, domestic and international aircraft/helicopter manufacturers, internationally recognized lending institutions and operating lessors, fractional interest programs, corporate fleet flight departments and corporate and individual aircraft sellers and purchasers.
Crowe & Dunlevy aviation attorneys offer an array of legal services including:
- Advising clients regarding FAA regulations and the Cape Town Convention and Aircraft Protocol
- Issuing title and lien perfection opinions
- Negotiating and drafting aircraft purchase documentation
- Operations structuring
- Ownership and leasing (multiple dry leases, time sharing, joint ownership, fractional programs, management arrangements)
- Tax planning
- Secured loans, operating and synthetic leases and other structured finance
- Litigating disputes related to aircraft ownership, financing transactions and lien enforcement
Funds Escrow Services
Crowe & Dunlevy has a well-established reputation of providing trusted and reliable funds escrow services with a flat fee structure that is among the most competitive in the aviation industry. Such services provide reassurance to all parties involved that the sale, purchase and payoff funds are handled in a professional, efficient and safe manner.