OKLAHOMA CITY – Six Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys are scheduled to present at the Oklahoma Supreme Court Network’s 22nd annual Sovereignty Symposium June 3-4 at the Skirvin Hilton Hotel in Oklahoma City.
The symposium, themed “Land, Wind and Water,” is a two-day forum where ideas concerning common legal issues such as water rights, health care law, tribal law and workers’ compensation will be discussed.
Crowe & Dunlevy speakers and topics include:
- Leonard Court, director: “Gaming: Hot Topics in Labor Law”
- Walter Echo-Hawk, director: “Languages, the Arts and Cultural Preservation: The Linchpins Holding Peoples Together”
- Kevin Gordon, director: “Indian Healthcare in an Era of Change” (Moderator)
- D. Michael McBride, III, director: “Gaming: Hot Topics in Labor Law”
- Miles Tolbert, director: “Issues of Law and Water in the Twenty-First Century”
- Jody Westby, consulting counsel: “Indian Healthcare in an Era of Change”
Approximately 500 people are to participate in the symposium, which includes other notable speakers and moderators.
For more information on the Sovereignty Symposium 2009 visit http://www.oscn.net/sovereignty/default.aspx.
Posted on Mon, June 1, 2009
by Crowe & Dunlevy