Eight Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys were recently named “Lawyer of the Year” for 2013 by “Best Lawyers in America,” the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
The lawyers being honored as “Lawyers of the Year” have received particularly high ratings in the surveys. Only one lawyer in each specialty in each community is being honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.”
The following Crowe & Dunlevy lawyers were selected for inclusion in “Lawyers of the Year:”
1. H. Leonard Court – Oklahoma City Labor Law - Management "Lawyer of the Year"
2. Michael S. Laird – Oklahoma City Land Use & Zoning Law "Lawyer of the Year"
3. D. Michael McBride III – Tulsa Gaming Law "Lawyer of the Year"
4. Gary R. McSpadden has – Tulsa Banking and Finance Law "Lawyer of the Year"
5. Judy Hamilton Morse – 2013 Oklahoma City Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law "Lawyer of the Year"
6. Karen S. Rieger – Oklahoma City Corporate Compliance Law "Lawyer of the Year"
7. Stacey D. Spivey – Oklahoma City Litigation – Trusts & Estates "Lawyer of the Year"
8. Roger A. Stong – Oklahoma City Venture Capital Law "Lawyer of the Year"
“We are extremely proud of these attorneys and the leadership they provide to our firm and the industries they serve,” said Crowe & Dunlevy President Kevin Gordon. “Their ongoing advancement within the legal profession continues to elevate the quality of service they provide to our clients.”
Since it was first published in 1983, “Best Lawyers” has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because “Best Lawyers” is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in “Best Lawyers” is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called “Best Lawyers” “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
Posted on Fri, September 14, 2012
by Crowe & Dunlevy