Fifteen Crowe & Dunlevy Attorneys Named Lawyers of the Year by Best Lawyers in America
Crowe & Dunlevy today announced that 15 attorneys have been named 2015 Lawyers of the Year by Best Lawyers in America, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade especially significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer-review assessments.
“It is an honor to have so many of our attorneys listed as Lawyers of the Year,” said Crowe & Dunlevy President Kevin Gordon. “This designation demonstrates that they have earned a high level of respect among their peers for their integrity, professionalism and knowledge. The expertise of these attorneys contributes to the comprehensive legal approach we provide our clients.”
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly 5 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel Magazine has called Best Lawyers the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.
The following Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys were selected for inclusion in Lawyers of the Year:
- Anton J. Rupert – Oklahoma City Litigation – Construction
- Cynthia L. Andrews – Oklahoma City Tax Law
- D. Michael McBride III – Tulsa Gaming Law
- David M. Sullivan – Oklahoma City Litigation – Patent
- Gayle L. Barrett – Oklahoma City Employment Law – Management
- John J. Griffin Jr. – Oklahoma City Water Law
- Judy Hamilton Morse – Oklahoma City Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Karen S. Rieger – Oklahoma City Corporate Compliance Law
- L. Mark Walker – Oklahoma City Environmental Law
- LeAnne Burnett – Oklahoma City Litigation – Environmental
- Malcolm E. Rosser IV – Tulsa Construction Law
- Michael S. Laird – Oklahoma City Land Use and Zoning Law
- Stacey D. Spivey – Oklahoma City Trusts and Estates
- Terry M. Thomas – Tulsa Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Victor E. Morgan – Tulsa Litigation – Real Estate
Posted on Wed, September 3, 2014
by Crowe & Dunlevy