Crowe & Dunlevy's Franchising practice area represents clients who are expanding domestically and internationally. Our areas of legal, regulatory and strategic expertise include:
- Franchise litigation services and other franchise related dispute resolution
- Franchisee bankruptcy and litigation
- Trademark and other intellectual property matters
- Development and operational issues, including those uniquely affecting start-up franchising companies, established systems and owners of multiple franchise systems
- Analyzing specialized issues pertaining to technology and product distribution agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions of franchise companies
The Firm's attorneys include those who devote a substantial amount of their time to franchising and distribution matters, as well as those who do so when their expertise in a specific area is needed.
Contact Crowe & Dunlevy for more information on franchising.