This individual will serve as a significant support function to the firm’s Marketing & Business Development department assisting the Marketing & Business Development team with administrative functions as well as external and internal marketing communications and business development activities. In addition, this role coordinates firm events and seminars.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Administers firm events and seminars as needed
- Processes department check requisitions, vendor payments and credit card statements
- Facilitates department and Foundation sponsorships; coordinates firm representation
- Manages industry rankings and law lists
- Coordinates firm photography and photo files
- Manages designated practice groups, including projects and activities
- Procures promotional items; inventories and re-orders as needed
- Maintains usage of firm’s Thunder suite
- Coordinates holiday client gifts
- Manages mailing lists and updates as needed
- Assists with marketing intelligence as needed
- Updates website content as needed
- General department administrative support; schedules department meetings
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or equivalent discipline from four-year university preferred
- Two years or more of relevant marketing and project management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Highly organized and self-disciplined with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Reasoning ability to solve practical problems and handle a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization or information may exist
- Superior writing and editing skills, including the ability to evaluate and self-proof copy
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work as an integrated and collaborative member of a team, while equally comfortable operating autonomously to achieve desired project outcomes
- Exceptional communications skills, including ability to ensure communications are accurate, clear and complete; correct in terms of spelling, grammar, punctuation and editorial style and that they maintain a consistent tone and voice. Ability to read, analyze, interpret and present regarding general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Outstanding professionalism, flexibility and willingness to work flexible hours as needed. Makes sound and timely decisions in alignment with organizational goals.
- Advanced capability in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Knowledge of AP Style and HTML a plus.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Lisa Rose, Director of Human Resources & Administrative Services, Braniff Building, 324 N. Robinson, Suite 100, Oklahoma City, OK 73102.
Posted on Fri, August 5, 2016
by Crowe & Dunlevy