More Than 20 Crowe & Dunlevy Attorneys Named Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers in America
August 19, 2013
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crowe & Dunlevy today announced that more than 20 attorneys have been named 2014 Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers in America, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
The lawyers being honored as Lawyers of the Year have received particularly high ratings in the surveys. Only one lawyer in each specialty in each community is being honored as the Lawyer of the Year.
“We are extremely proud of these attorneys and the leadership they provide to our firm and the industries they serve,” said Crowe & Dunlevy President Kevin Gordon.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast almost five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.
The following Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys were selected for inclusion in Lawyers of the Year:
- Gary A. Bryant – Oklahoma City Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Andrew M. Coats – Oklahoma City Litigation – Antitrust
- H. Leonard Court – Oklahoma City Employment Law – Management
- Harvey D. Ellis, Jr. – Oklahoma City Appellate Practice
- Richard C. Ford – Oklahoma City Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- Preston G. Gaddis II – Oklahoma City Equipment Finance Law
- Jimmy K. Goodman – Oklahoma City Gaming Law
- Kevin D. Gordon – Oklahoma City Litigation – ERISA
- James L. Kincaid – Tulsa Litigation – Construction
- Michael S. Laird – Oklahoma City Construction Law
- James W. Larimore – Oklahoma City Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Kenni B. Merritt – Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Judy Hamilton Morse – Oklahoma City Franchise Law
- Clyde A. Muchmore – Oklahoma City Litigation – First Amendment
- Cynda C. Ottaway – Oklahoma City Trusts and Estates
- Karen S. Rieger – Oklahoma City Health Care Law
- Anton J. Rupert – Oklahoma City Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Roger A. Stong – Oklahoma City Corporate Governance Law
- Terry M. Thomas – Tulsa Litigation – Banking and Finance
- C. Miles Tolbert – Oklahoma City Water Law
Posted on Mon, August 19, 2013
by Crowe & Dunlevy