Benchmark Litigation and Benchmark Plaintiff awards honor outstanding client service
Seventeen Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys were recently recognized with individual distinctions by Benchmark Litigation and Benchmark Plaintiff, the annual guides to the United States’ leading litigation and plaintiff firms and attorneys. Twelve attorneys were named 2015 Oklahoma Local Litigation Stars, and four were recognized as Future Stars. In addition, three attorneys were named 2015 Oklahoma Plaintiff Local Litigation Stars.
“We’re honored that our firm and individual attorneys are consistently ranked by legal guidebooks as the best in our industry, which demonstrates our dedication to providing top quality, comprehensive legal services to clients,” said Crowe & Dunlevy President and CEO Kevin Gordon. “As one of the largest and most experienced law firms in the state, we are proud to receive these honors and will continue to strive for excellence in all that we do.”
Attorneys are selected for these awards based on work within specific practice areas. Local Litigation Stars and Plaintiff Local Litigation Stars are chosen from a list of attorneys recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers. Future Stars are chosen from a list of partners referenced by peers and clients as litigators who are likely to be become Local Litigation Stars in future years.
The following Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys were recognized as 2015 Oklahoma Local Litigation Stars:
- Joe E. Edwards – Securities and White Collar Crime
- Jimmy K. Goodman – Insurance and Product Liability
- Kevin D. Gordon – Antitrust, Insurance and Intellectual Property
- William H. Hoch – Antitrust, Bankruptcy and Intellectual Property
- D. Michael McBride III – General Commercial and Native American
- D. Kent Meyers – Antitrust, General Commercial and White Collar Crime
- Mack J. Morgan III – Antitrust, General Commercial, Intellectual Property
- Clyde A. Muchmore – Antitrust, Appellate, General Commercial, Insurance, Intellectual Property and Media and Entertainment
- Brooke S. Murphy – Insurance and Securities
- Timila S. Rother – Appellate, Health Care and Insurance
- Anton J. Rupert – Construction, General Commercial, Personal Injury and Product Liability
- Terry M. Thomas – Bankruptcy and General Commercial
Susan E. Huntsman, Gerald L. Jackson, Drew T. Palmer and Thomas B. Snyder were recognized as 2015 Future Stars, a title given to litigators who show promise and are expected to earn the title of Local Litigation Stars in coming editions.
Judy Hamilton Morse, along with Morgan and Rupert, were recognized as 2015 Oklahoma Plaintiff Local Litigation Stars by Benchmark Plaintiff, the definitive guide to America’s leading plaintiff litigation firms and attorneys.
Earlier this year, Benchmark Litigation named Crowe & Dunlevy the 2015 Oklahoma Firm of the Year. This is the second year in a row the firm has received this recognition, which is awarded to one firm per state per year and is based on the firm’s case matters in 2014, including potential precedent set or verdicts with notably high dollar amount at stake.
Posted on Tue, June 9, 2015
by Crowe & Dunlevy filed under