For more than a century, Crowe & Dunlevy has provided innovative and effective legal services to clients in numerous industries. As one of Oklahoma’s largest law firms with offices in Oklahoma City, Tulsa and Dallas, we need an exceptional team to meet our clients’ needs. For any general human resources questions, contact our HR team.
Our firm seeks a seasoned healthcare transactional and regulatory attorney for our Oklahoma City office. Practice requires significant knowledge of federal and state laws impacting the healthcare industry. Candidates should have experience with entity formation, acquisitions and mergers, and contract…Learn More and Apply
Life as a Crowe & Dunlevy Attorney
With the firm’s broad legal practice and the myriad of complex legal matters, our attorneys perform challenging work, and associates begin working directly with clients almost immediately. First-year associates are generally assigned to one area of the firm’s practice, determined by the associates’ preferences and the firm’s needs. However, associates often work with attorneys on matters in areas outside their assigned practice areas.
The firm has a strong commitment to mentoring. We are proud that our associates develop legal skills under the guidance and supervision of experienced firm attorneys who are recognized as top practitioners in their fields. Each associate works under the supervision of a firm shareholder. These pairings will rotate from time to time, until the associate’s consideration for admission to the firm as a shareholder. Progress toward admission to the firm as a shareholder is reviewed periodically, including a formal semi-annual review.
Crowe & Dunlevy offers a full spectrum of benefit plan options including:
- Employer paid life insurance and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and a discretionary profit sharing contribution
- A firm subsidized Health Savings Account, group health and welfare insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- Paid time off for illness, vacation and designated holidays
- The firm pays all dues for the Oklahoma and Tulsa County Bar Associations, and also pays all dues for membership in the Oklahoma and American Bar Associations, including section fees.
- The firm pays all bar examination expenses and will pay for one comprehensive bar review course for new associates.