Our energy litigation matters also cover:
- Governmental inspections, investigations and requests for information
- Disputes between industry participants relating to joint operating agreements, drilling contracts, master services agreements, unitization agreements, gas purchase agreements, gas processing agreements, and gas transportation agreements
- Disputes between working interest owners and operators
- Joint interest accounting and gas plant accounting issues
- Oilfield pollution litigation and regulatory proceedings regarding compliance with Environmental statutes and regulations
- Other environmental claims and regulatory proceedings against industry participants
Focusing on oil and gas regulation, our attorneys regularly appear before the Oklahoma Corporation Commission, which regulates the oil and gas industry, electric and natural gas utilities, telecommunications, railroads and motor carriers.
Our corporate and financial services include sales and acquisitions of oil and gas properties and companies, oil and gas financing transactions, in addition to federal and state income and gross production tax issues.
For more information on our energy law services, contact L. Mark Walker.