OKLAHOMA – Crowe & Dunlevy is hosting the 27th Annual Healthcare Update from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, April 27 at Embassy Suites in downtown Oklahoma City, 741 N. Phillips Ave. Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys will provide tips for competing in the challenging and ever-changing healthcare environment.
The movie theme seminar includes presentation topics on healthcare reform, government investigations, emerging litigation as well as other trending healthcare topics.
The seminar agenda is as follows:
- 8:30 a.m.: “Back to the Future: Update on Healthcare Reform” – repeal and replacement of ACA and the effect on providers, payers and employers
- 10 a.m.: Breakout Session I
- “The Color of Money: Provider Reimbursement Update”
- “The Land of Oz: Managed Care Update, Litigation Trends and More”
- 11 a.m.: Breakout Session II
- “War and Peace: Emerging Issues in Hospital/Physician Relationships”
- “The Matrix: Healthcare Information Update”
- Noon: “Forrest Gump: A Hospital Administrator’s Journey” – everyday obstacles and legal pitfalls of a hospital administrator, including
- Tax issues
- Environmental issues
- Organ donation issues
- Financing issues
- Immigration issues
- Social media issues
- 1:15 p.m.: “Catch Me If You Can: Trends in Government Investigations and Prosecutions”
- 2:30 p.m.: “Oklahoma!: Healthcare Legislation and the Medicaid Nursing Facility UPL Program”
Complimentary registration is required and includes breakfast and lunch. Those interested in signing up can do so at crowedunlevy.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.