OKLAHOMA CITY – Legal publication The Best Lawyers in America© recently named 13 Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys to its annual list of 2018 “Lawyer of the Year” awards. This recognition is given to one lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area, and recipients are selected based on voting averages received during peer-review assessments.
First published in 1983, Best Lawyers is a legal guide based entirely on peer review, and designed to capture the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed. For more information on Best Lawyers’ methodology, visit www.bestlawyers.com/methodology.
The following Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys were named in the Best Lawyers 2018 “Lawyer of the Year” awards in their respective metropolitan areas:
- Bruce W. Day – Securities/Capital Markets Law
- Drew T. Palmer – Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Eric S. Fisher– Health Care Law
- Jimmy K. Goodman– Native American Law
- John J. Griffin, Jr. – Environmental Law
- Kevin D.Gordon – Administrative/Regulatory Law
- LeAnne Burnett – Water Law
- Mack J. Morgan III– Litigation – Antitrust
- Mary H. Tolbert – Appellate Practice
- Michael S. Laird – Gaming Law
- Roger A. Stong – Corporate Compliance Law
- Zachary W. Allen – Construction Law
- Terry L. Watt– Trademark Law
Crowe & Dunlevy has no input in the rating methodologies used by Best Lawyers.