Gary R. McSpadden is an experienced banking, commercial and real estate finance lawyer who has handled a wide range of complex financing transactions, focusing his practice on commercial lending matters. He has represented large Oklahoma, regional and money-center banking institutions and other lenders concerning a variety of sophisticated working capital, real estate and agency financings and other secured transactions.
Furthermore, Gary has handled a wide range of complex syndicated loan transactions for clients.
- Named Best Lawyers 2012 Tulsa Real Estate Law Lawyer of the Year*
- Named Best Lawyers 2009 Tulsa Banking and Finance Law Lawyer of the Year
- Listed in Best Lawyers for banking and finance law*
- Ranked in Super Lawyers, Banking, Real Estate: Business (2007 – 2015)*
- Served as former chair of the Oklahoma Bar Association’s financial institutions section
*Crowe & Dunlevy has no input in the rating methodologies used by Best Lawyers and Super Lawyers publications.