Jennifer Willey is a litigator experienced in business, healthcare and financial services. She is an attorney in the Oklahoma City office and a member of the Securities Litigation, Enforcement & Compliance, Healthcare and Administrative & Regulatory Practice Groups.
Jennifer’s practice includes litigation matters of all dimensions with primary focuses in healthcare and securities law. Her healthcare practice involves the representation of medical providers, with an emphasis in optical specialty (optometrist, ophthalmologist and opticians) including:
- Defending overpayment audits (conducted by Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services and private insurance companies)
- Provider credentialing (initial and recredentialing after termination)
- Defending provider termination
- Defending government investigations
Her securities practice involves broker-dealer litigation and regulatory proceedings involving sales practice and compliance. Her securities practice includes the representation of national broker-dealers and registered representatives in the following forums:
- FINRA arbitration
- AAA arbitration
- State Court
- Federal Court
- Oklahoma Department of Securities
- Securities and Exchange Commission
She is a graduate of Oklahoma City University School of Law and is admitted to practice in Ohio, Oklahoma and the Western District of Oklahoma.