Lauren Ottaway JohnsonAttorney
Lauren Johnson is an associate in the Oklahoma City office of Crowe & Dunlevy. Lauren’s areas of practice include wealth planning, tax-exempt organizations, trusts and estates and taxation. She is a member of the firm’s Private Wealth & Closely Held Business and Taxation Practice Groups.
Lauren earned her Juris Doctor from Boston University’s School of Law, graduating cum laude. While attending law school she served as a member of the American Journal of Law & Medicine. Additionally, Lauren earned her Master of Laws degree in Taxation and an Estate Planning Certificate from Georgetown Law Center in Washington, D.C. Lauren is a graduate of Washington and Lee University with a Bachelor of Arts in history.
Active in the community, Lauren serves on the United Way Emerging Leaders Steering Committee, the Oklahoma City Museum of Art’s Resource and Development Committee, the Board of Visitors for the Weitzenhoffer Family College of Fine Art at the University of Oklahoma and various committees of the Junior League of Oklahoma City. She was selected for inclusion in the 2013 – 2014 Leadership Oklahoma City LOYAL Class IX, and was a recipient of the 2014 NextGen Under 30 award and The Journal Record 2016 Achievers Under 40 award.
Georgetown Law Center
Estate Planning Certificate
Boston University School of Law
American Journal of Law & Medicine member
Washington and Lee University
B.A. in History, 2008
- Oklahoma, 2012
- Massachusetts, 2011
- NextGen Under 30, IonOklahoma, 2014
- Achievers Under 40, The Journal Record, 2016
- Listed in Best Lawyers in Trusts and Estates, Nonprofit/Charities Law (2019 - Present)*
- Listed in Super Lawyers Oklahoma as a Rising Star in Estate & Probate (2016 - Present)*
*Crowe & Dunlevy has no input in the rating methodologies used by Best Lawyers and Super Lawyers publications.
Speaker, "Importance of Estate Planning," Oklahoma State Medical Association Leadership Academy, January 10, 2015, Oklahoma City, OK
- United Way of Central Oklahoma Emerging Leaders Steering Committee board member (2014 - Present)
- Leadership Oklahoma City LOYAL Class IX member (2013 - 2014)
- Lighthouse Academies of Oklahoma City board member (2013 - 2014)
- Infant Crisis Services, Inc. Young Professionals board member (2012 - 2014)
- Junior League of Oklahoma City member (2012 - Present)
- University of Oklahoma College of Fine Arts, Board of Visitors, 2016
- Renaissance Ball, Oklahoma City Museum of Art, Chair of Late Night, 2015
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art Moderns Steering Committee member (2014 - Present)
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art Resource and Development Committee member