Richard P. Propester joined Crowe & Dunlevy in March 2011 as a director in the Firm’s Securities Litigation Practice Group. He focuses his practice on commercial litigation, securities litigation, bankruptcy and banking law. Richard is a member of the Oklahoma and American Bar Associations and has been published in the Oklahoma City University Law Review.
Richard P. PropesterShareholder/Director
Oklahoma City University School of Law
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Juris Doctor, 1978, with Distinction
University of Rochester
Rochester, New York
Bachelor of Arts, 1975
- Oklahoma, 1978
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Listed in the Best Lawyers in the field of Copyright Law, Information Technology Law, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Patent, Trade Secrets Law, Trademark Law (2012 - Present)*
*Crowe & Dunlevy has no input in the rating methodologies used by the Best Lawyers publication.
- Comment, "State Board of Public Affairs v. Principal Funding Corporation: Abrogation of Contractual Sovereign Immunity in Oklahoma," 2 Oklahoma City University Law Review 726-739, 1977
- "Survey of Oklahoma Law: Insurance," 1 Oklahoma City University Law Review, 1976