Richard P. Propester joined Crowe & Dunlevy in March 2011 as a director in the Firm’s Securities Litigation Practice Group. He focuses his practice on commercial litigation, securities litigation, bankruptcy and banking law. Richard is a member of the Oklahoma and American Bar Associations and has been published in the Oklahoma City University Law Review.
Richard P. PropesterAttorney
Oklahoma City University School of Law
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Juris Doctor, 1978, with Distinction
University of Rochester
Rochester, New York
Bachelor of Arts, 1975
- Oklahoma, 1978
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Listed in the Best Lawyers in the field of Copyright Law, Information Technology Law, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Patent, Trade Secrets Law, Trademark Law (2012 - Present)*
*Crowe & Dunlevy has no input in the rating methodologies used by the Best Lawyers publication.
- Comment, "State Board of Public Affairs v. Principal Funding Corporation: Abrogation of Contractual Sovereign Immunity in Oklahoma," 2 Oklahoma City University Law Review 726-739, 1977
- "Survey of Oklahoma Law: Insurance," 1 Oklahoma City University Law Review, 1976