Highly distinguished and respected, William G. Paul serves as an of counsel attorney in the Firm’s Oklahoma City office. His areas of practice encompass alternative dispute resolution, commercial transactions, corporate governance, and trusts and estates law.
William’s prestige and respect are evidenced by his leadership in various professional organizations. He has served as president of both the Oklahoma and American Bar Associations, the American Bar Endowment, the Oklahoma County Bar Association, and the National Conference of Bar Presidents to name a few.
William’s career highlights also include:
- Lecturing on various topics at the University of South Dakota College of Law, Oklahoma City University, the Georgia Institute of Technology, and the University of Pennsylvania College of Law
- Serving as General Counsel and Senior Vice-President for the Phillips Petroleum Company
- Being inducted into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame, 2003
- Being a member of the University of Oklahoma Alumni Hall of Fame
- Receiving the President’s Award from the Oklahoma Bar Association
- Receiving the Spirit of Excellence Award for his commitment to diversity in the legal profession
- Receiving the Oklahoma Bar Association’s Lifetime Achievement Award, 2000
- Listed in Best Lawyers publication Alternative Dispute Resolution (2007 – Present)*
*Crowe & Dunlevy has no input in the rating methodology used by the Best Lawyers publication.