For more than a century, Crowe & Dunlevy has provided innovative and effective legal services to clients in numerous industries. As one of Oklahoma’s largest law firms with offices in Oklahoma City, Tulsa and Dallas, we need an exceptional team to meet our clients’ needs. For any general human resources questions, contact our HR team.
SUMMARY: Works under the supervision of the Vice President of Paralegal Committee and assigned Attorneys. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by supervising attorneys. Review and learn FINRA Arbitration rules and procedures. Review key pleadings to…Learn More and Apply
The firm's business department and Taxation Practice Group is seeking a legal secretary to assists attorneys in preparing transactional documents and other corporate and business agreements related to the practice of law, performing various other clerical duties such as scheduling…Learn More and Apply
The Crowe & Dunlevy Team
Crowe & Dunlevy is comprised of a dynamic legal team. With more than 130 attorneys in three offices, we seek highly-skilled individuals who are committed to providing quality work. Our support team is an integral part of the success of our clients and the firm.
Crowe & Dunlevy offers a full spectrum of benefit plan options including:
- Employer paid life insurance and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and a discretionary profit sharing contribution
- A firm subsidized Health Savings Account, group health and welfare insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- Paid time off for illness, vacation and designated holidays