Crowe & Dunlevy’s Construction Practice Group provides a comprehensive array of legal services to construction industry clients, including contractors, subcontractors, owners, developers, architects, engineers and sureties. Our attorneys have extensive experience in a wide variety of business and litigation matters covering all phases of real estate development and construction from property acquisition through project completion, including representation before both state and federal regulatory agencies and courts, and in mediation and arbitration proceedings:
Our experience includes:
- Property acquisition and financing
- Construction contract negotiation, drafting and administration, both within and outside of the AIA document regime
- Bid processes and disputes
- Building permits, zoning and land use
- Environmental permitting, compliance and remediation, including Brownfields development and voluntary cleanup programs for environmentally challenged properties
- Bonding issues and mechanics’ and materialmen’s liens
- Construction contract disputes
- Construction failure, negligence and warranty claims
- Insurance coverage
- Professional malpractice claims
In addition, we frequently involve other firm practice groups to support the diverse needs of our construction industry clients, such as labor and employment law, tax law and bankruptcy law.
Contact us for more information regarding construction matters.