Randall Snapp, a graduate of the University of Kansas (B.A., 1981; J.D. and M.B.A., 1985), joined Crowe & Dunlevy’s Tulsa office in 1993. Randall is co-chair of the firm’s Labor & Employment Practice Group and has focused his practice extensively in employment law, workers’ compensation law and commercial litigation since 1987 and restricts his employment law practice to representation of management and employers. He is listed in Best Lawyers (2006 – 2018) in the field of employment law and labor and employment litigation and has been listed in Chambers USA Directory since 2008.* His practice includes counseling and litigation involving a full range of employment issues and he has tried cases in both federal and state courts and before administrative agencies.
Randall is a member of the American Bar Association Employment Law Section; and the Oklahoma Bar Association Employment Law Section and Workers’ Compensation Section. He is a past Chairperson of the Oklahoma Bar Association Labor & Employment Law Section. He is a frequent lecturer on employment related subjects. He is a former Adjunct Instructor teaching Human Resources Law at Tulsa Community College. He is licensed to practice before the state courts in Oklahoma, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, and Western Districts in Oklahoma, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, and the U.S. Supreme Court. Randall serves on the Adjunct Settlement Judge panel for the United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma and conducts private mediations for matters involving employment law and workers compensation.
*Crowe & Dunlevy has no input in the rating methodologies used by Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, and Chambers publications.
Randall is a past president of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Green Country and serves on several civic boards and committees.
- Listed in Best Lawyers in the field of employment law (2006 – Present)
- Named Best Lawyers 2016 Lawyer of the Year (Tulsa) in the field of employment law
- Received high rankings in Chambers USA in the area of labor & employment (2009 – 2013, 2015, 2017)
- Member of the American Bar Association Employment Law Section
- Member of the Oklahoma Bar Association Employment Law Section and Workers’ Compensation Section
- Frequent lecturer on employment-related subjects
- “I have been working with Randall Snapp at Crowe & Dunlevy for quite some time. His response is always helpful, well thought and extremely timely. He listens, takes the time to really understand all the issues, and responds in a clear and understandable manner. Although I have primarily used Randall, I have attended many training opportunities organized by Crowe & Dunlevy and have always come away with very helpful information. I would highly recommend Crowe & Dunlevy.” – Judy P., Society of Exploration Geophysicists
**Past results for clients do not guarantee, warrant, or predict future cases. Every case is different and must be judged on its merits.