Robert M. Johnson serves of counsel for Crowe & Dunlevy in Oklahoma City. He brings to the Firm four decades of practitioner experience, as well as experience on contracts and real estate laws. Robert has been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for real estate law, Who’s Who in Real Estate, and Who’s Who in the World.
A graduate of the University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 1967), Robert has been a special lecturer in the area of real estate contracts as well.
- Oklahoma City National Memorial Foundation, Chair, (1996 – 1998)
- Oklahoma City National Memorial Trust, appointed by the President of the United States as a Member of the Board of Trustees, Chairman
- Appointed by Mayor of Oklahoma City as Chair, Murrah Federal Building Memorial Task Force (1995 – Present)
- Recipient: Goodness of the Community Award from Murrah Building Survivors Association, 1996
- Dean A. McGee Award from Oklahoma City Downtown Now Ellen Hardin Walworth Medal for Patriotism, 1998
- Outstanding Service to the Public Award from Oklahoma Bar Association, 1998