With the one-year anniversary of the pandemic in the rearview mirror, employers continue to evolve due to changing regulations as the U.S. continues the fight against the COVID-19 virus. Join Labor & Employment attorney Madalene A.B. Witterholt as she discusses best practices and legislation updates for employers at the Sooner HR Society monthly meeting Tues., June 8 beginning at 11:45 a.m. via Zoom.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn:
• Vaccination privacy issues and when are vaccination side effects work related
• How to apply the ever-changing CDC guidelines to your workplace
• New COVID-19 regulations, COBRA and OSHA guidance
• How U.S. Department of Labor exemptions, joint employers and the end of the independent contractor apply to your workplace
• Remote working, FLSA issues and the accommodation that keeps on giving
• Increased acceptance of electronic notices and telemedicine
To register and find more information, please visit the Sooner HR Society web page.