Madalene A.B. Witterholt will discuss HR Compliance Potpourri at the Wednesday, May 5, 2021, Tulsa HR Compliance Lunch & Learn. Registrants may join the in-person meeting beginning at 11:30 a.m. at the Tulsa Country Club or join virtually via Zoom at noon.
More than one year after the genesis of the COVID-19 pandemic, employment law continues to evolve. In Madalene’s presentation, attendees will have the opportunity to gain further insight into:
- How to apply the ever-changing CDC guidelines to your workplace.
- Vaccination privacy issues and when are vaccination side effects work related?
- New COVID-19 regulations, COBRA and OSHA guidance
- Department of Labor–exemptions, joint employers and the end of the independent contractor. How does this apply to me?
- Remote working , FLSA issues and the accommodation that keeps on giving
- Increased acceptance of electronic notices and telemedicine.
- And who knows what else!
To register and find more details for the lunch & learn, please visit tulsahrc.org.