Bankruptcy & Creditor’s Rights
Our bankruptcy and creditor’s rights attorneys represent both debtors and creditors in workouts, receiverships, prepackaged bankruptcies and traditional bankruptcy proceedings. The firm’s bankruptcy services include:
- Representation of debtors-in-possession and creditors in Chapter 11 reorganization proceedings
- Representation of rural hospitals, water districts and other municipalities in Chapter 9 reorganization proceedings
- Representation of agricultural debtor and creditors in Chapter 12 farm reorganization proceedings
- Representation of creditors both within and outside of the bankruptcy context
- Representation of all parties in non-bankruptcy insolvency matters including receiverships
- Representation of Trustees and Receivers in all aspects of their appointments
- Representation of court appointed committees authorized under the Bankruptcy Code in Chapter 11 proceedings
We have represented debtors and creditors in the following industries:
- Memory Care Facilities
- Oil & Gas
- Physician Practices
- Real Estate
- Senior Living/Housing Facilities
Our attorneys have extensive experience in the negotiation and preparation of instruments in financially distressed situations including letters of credit, inter-creditor agreements, debtor-in-possession financing agreements, loan modification agreements, workout agreements, negotiable instruments, collateral liquidation agreements, investor notes, sale leaseback agreements and factoring agreements.
In addition, our attorneys have experience representing purchasers and structuring transactions for the purchase of distressed businesses and assets in Chapter 11 cases. Our attorneys are particularly knowledgeable in the representation of Chapter 11 debtors from the energy, healthcare, retail and agribusiness industries.
View an expanded list of case matters representative of our firm’s bankruptcy and adversary proceedings experience.
“Will Hoch is an exceptional lawyer. He has superior skills, is responsive to client’s needs and wishes, and he is always the consummate professional. I recommend Mr. Hoch unequivocally.”
– client name confidential
Contact us for more information on bankruptcy and creditor’s rights.
*Past results afford no guarantee of future results. Every case is different and must be judged on its merits.