OKLAHOMA – Crowe & Dunlevy is hosting its 2018 “Labor Law Luau” seminars in Oklahoma City and Tulsa to discuss the latest workplace and human resource law topics and trends. Attorneys in the firm’s Labor & Employment Practice Group will present in Oklahoma City on Monday, Sept. 17 at the Embassy Suites Downtown Medical Center and in Tulsa on Tuesday, Sept. 25 at the Renaissance Hotel & Convention Center.
Open to human resources professionals in all industries, the seminars will provide guidance on how organizations can limit risks by working with legal counsel to develop best practices. Presentations are designed to be interactive and range from 30 minutes to an hour in length.
Agenda topics for both the Oklahoma City and Tulsa seminars include:
- Preparing for medical marijuana in the workplace
- Understanding the evolving rights of LGBT employees in the workplace
- Audits employers can perform ahead of DOL or ICE immigration compliance
- Investigating harassment accusations in the #MeToo era
- Understanding employment law concepts and practical application
- General Q&A, including FMLA, workers’ compensation and employee investigations
Each complimentary seminar will occur from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and include breakfast, lunch and parking for registered attendees. The seminars are approved for HR Certification Institute and Society for Human Resource Management credit. To register and find further details, visit www.crowedunlevy.com.