Healthcare attorneys to discuss licensure, payment trends, sexual harassment and more
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crowe & Dunlevy is presenting the 28th annual healthcare seminar “Beating the Odds: Update on Emerging Health Issues” from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, April 17 at Embassy Suites Downtown/Medical Center, 741 N. Phillips Ave., in Oklahoma City.
During several sessions, attorneys in the firm’s Healthcare Practice Group will provide trending healthcare updates, including sexual harassment and social media, Medicare and Medicaid audit developments, access to care, HIPAA updates, licensure, government investigations and legislative updates, among other topics.
- 10-11 a.m.: “It’s a Full House: Trending Health Law Issues”
- Access to Care
- Litigation Trends
- Payment Trends
- Medicare/Medicaid Audit Developments
- 11:10 a.m.- noon: Breakout Sessions
- “Ace in the Hole: HIPAA/Health Information Update
- “Deal Me In! Physician/Hospital Issues: Contracting, Credentialing, Licensure and More”
- Noon-1:30 p.m.: “Roll the Dice: A Day in the Life of a Hospital Administrator”
- Sexual Harassment/Social Media
- Medical Marijuana
- Informed Consent
- 1:45-2:30 p.m.: “The House Always Wins: Trends in Government Investigations and Prosecutions”
- 2:30-3 p.m.: “Jackpot: Legislative Bingo”
Complimentary registration includes lunch and parking. To register or for more information, visit www.crowedunlevy.com.