Firm attorneys will host sessions about popular employment law topics
OKLAHOMA CITY — Crowe & Dunlevy Labor & Employment attorneys will present multiple sessions of relevant, need-to-know employment law topics at this year’s OKHR Conference, taking place Wednesday, May 8 – Friday, May 10 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman Hotel & Conference Center, 2501 Conference Dr. in Norman, Oklahoma.
Details of the Labor & Employment sessions:
- 3:30-5 p.m., Wednesday, May 8 — Feel the Transformative Power of Summary Judgment: A Deep Dive into Two Years of Intense Employment Law Federal Litigation and Lessons Learned
- 10:15-11:15 a.m., Thursday, May 9 — Needing a New Approach: Sexual Harassment Investigations After the #MeToo Movement
- 12:15-1:30 p.m., Thursday, May 9 — The Legal Grind Q & A Panel Addressing an employer’s responsibility to provide a safe workplace for its employees free from violence and bullying
- 3:45-5 p.m., Thursday, May 9 — Cross-Country Case Review and Lessons Learned
- 10:15-11:15 a.m., Friday, May 10 — Five Issues HR Managers Should be Addressing Now in Order to Transform the Workplace
The OKHR 2019 Conference & Expo showcases cutting-edge keynote speakers, more than 40 breakout sessions, continuing education credits, certification prep course, more than 70 exhibitors, several networking receptions and a new Executive Forum for senior-level HR professionals. For more information and to register, visit www.okhrconference.com.
Crowe & Dunlevy is the signature sponsor of the OKHR 2019 Conference.