Energy, Environment & Natural Resources Practice Group members Anthony Hendricks and Rob D. Singletary are presenting at the Issues in Oklahoma Energy and Electric Utility Regulation seminar, Friday, December 6 at the Ambassador Hotel Oklahoma City. The seminar is open to the public and offers Oklahoma and Texas CLE credit as well as Oklahoma PDH credit for professional engineers.
Anthony’s session, Wind Energy Regulations in Oklahoma, features:
- The current state of wind projects in the state
- New Public Utility Division wind energy rules
- Oklahoma Corporation Commission annual reports for wind projects
- An overview of the Oklahoma Wind Energy Development Act and Oklahoma Exploration Rights Act requirements
Rob’s session, Environmental Regulatory Requirements and Electric Utility Generation, covers:
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act requirements
- Clean Water Act requirements
- Clean Air Act requirements
- Hot topics:
- Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standards
- Good neighbor provisions
- Update on the statues of the Clean Power Plan
Full details and registration for the Issues in Oklahoma Energy and Electric Utility Regulation seminar are available on the event’s web page. More.