Crowe & Dunlevy is proud to sponsor the 2021 OKHR Conference & Expo! While we can’t be together in person, we take this unique online event as an opportunity to evolve and meet today’s challenges together for a better workplace tomorrow. The virtual conference will be held Thursday and Friday, April 22-23, 2021.
We look forward to “seeing” you throughout the conference for a number of engaging virtual activities. Register today and sign up for each of our general sessions, stop by our booth in the virtual exhibit hall to visit with us and grab ingredients for a live cocktail/mocktail-making demonstration followed by a keynote Q&A panel with members of our Labor & Employment Practice Group.
Resolution Evolution: Ways to Deal with Chronically Difficult Employees
with Randall J. Snapp and Caroline G. Lindemuth | April 22, 10:00-10:45 a.m.
This presentation will provide employers with:
- Better policies and practices for minimizing and responding to difficult employees and employee situations
- Resources and steps to enable employers to resolve employee issues faster
- Tips to enable employers to make employment decisions that will give them a stronger defense to employee challenges
Happy Legal Hour with Crowe & Dunlevy | April 22, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
with Tanya S. Bryant, Adam W. Childers, Mary P. Snyder and Evan Way
When it comes to making tough decisions based on employment laws, have you ever felt confused, lost or plain stressed? Don’t worry—in fact, relax, grab yourself a cocktail or mocktail and join Crowe & Dunlevy Labor & Employment attorneys for Happy Legal Hour! We’ll address some of today’s most pressing legal issues in the workplace and answer your questions. Together, we look forward to evolving our knowledge for today’s legal challenges and closing out day one of the conference in a fun and educational manner.
COVID-19 and the Evolution of the Workplace at Pandemic’s End
with Michael W. Bowling | April 23, 7:00-8:00 a.m.
This session will focus on the continuing employment challenges posed by COVID-19 even as employers anticipate the pandemic’s end, including leave and accommodations issues, workplace safety measures, and ongoing workplace impacts.
- Continuing leave and accommodations issues
- Managing workplace precautions as we approach “herd immunity”
- Taking lessons and implementing l from your pandemic response
How to Help Your HR Legal Practices & Policies Evolve with Changing Times
with Madalene A.B. Witterholt | April 23, 10:00-10:45 a.m.
Attendees will learn:
- How to implement new U.S. Department of Labor changes into policies and procedures
- How to make the Unity Bill and OSHA’s position on drug testing work for you
- Damage control: policies & procedures to put in place as they relate to government investigations, reductions in force, job descriptions, time keeping and more