Peer-review publication recognizes firm, attorneys
OKLAHOMA CITY – Benchmark Litigation has recognized Crowe & Dunlevy with its top tier “highly recommended” ranking in the dispute resolution practice area for 2024.*
Benchmark Litigation is a national peer-review publication that researches and ranks litigation law firms and attorneys in North America. The publication’s selection process includes independent examination of casework and interviews with individual litigators who are asked to provide their professional opinions on peers and practitioners within their jurisdiction or practice area.
Crowe & Dunlevy was among only five state firms named in the top tier for dispute resolution.
The publication also honored 9 of the firm’s attorneys in four different categories as standout practitioners in its rankings.
The following Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys were recognized as Oklahoma Local Litigation Stars:
- Kevin D. Gordon – Competition/Antitrust, Health Care, Insurance, Intellectual Property
- William H. Hoch – Banking and Financial Services, Bankruptcy, Competition/Antitrust
- Michael McBride III – Commercial, Native American
- Timila S. Rother – Appellate, Health Care, Insurance
The following Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys were recognized as Oklahoma Future Stars:
- Scott Butcher
- Evan G.E. Vincent – Appellate, Competition/Antitrust, Construction, Energy, Intellectual Property, Product Liability and Recall
The following Crowe & Dunlevy attorney was recognized as an Oklahoma Labor & Employment Star:
- Adam W. Childers – Labor and Employment
The following Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys were named to Benchmark Litigation’s 40 & Under Hot List:
*Crowe & Dunlevy has no input in the rating methodologies used by Benchmark Litigation.