William H. Hoch is a director at Crowe & Dunlevy where he has practiced since 1995. He splits his time primarily between the Oklahoma City and Dallas/Ft. Worth offices. Will is a graduate of The Catholic University of America and concentrates his practice in the areas of creditor’s rights, bankruptcy, receiverships, oil and gas litigation, will and trusts litigation, and foreclosure, as well as general commercial litigation. Will often represents clients in the oil and gas, banking, mortgage lending and mortgage servicing industries.
Will is chair of the Bankruptcy & Creditor’s Rights practice group for Crowe & Dunlevy. He is co-founder and chair emeritus of the firm’s Diversity Committee and served on the firm’s Executive Committee from 2007-2013. Will is a member of the Oklahoma, Texas, New York and Arizona Bar Associations. As a dedicated member of these professional organizations, he served on several committees, including the Standing Committee on Lawyer Referral and the Section of Litigation Bankruptcy & Insolvency Litigation Committee for the American Bar Association and is a delegate in the American Bar Association House of Delegates.
Active in the community, Will is the immediate past chairman of the board of the City Rescue Mission, Oklahoma’s largest homeless shelter. He served on the board of directors for the Mental Health Association of Central Oklahoma and the board of governors for the Catholic University of America.
- Named Super Lawyers Top 10 in 2016 and 2017
- Inducted as a fellow of the American College of Bankruptcy, Class of 2015
- Named Best Lawyers 2016 Lawyer of the Year (Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights and Insolvency and Reorganization)
- Awarded Corporate Counsel Bankruptcy and Creditor’s Rights and Commercial Litigation (2008 – Present)
- Listed in Best Lawyers Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law (2007 – Present)
- Received the Leadership in Law Award, The Journal Record (2006 and 2014)
- AV-rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Martindale Hubbell
- Outstanding Service to the Public Award, Oklahoma Bar Association, 2006
*Crowe & Dunlevy has no input in the rating methodologies of Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers and Martindale Hubbell publications.