Aviation & Commercial Space
Since the establishment of the Federal Aviation Administration Civil Aircraft Registry (FAA) in Oklahoma City more than 50 years ago, Crowe & Dunlevy has served the legal community regarding aviation counsel for clients.
The broad experience and knowledge of the Crowe & Dunlevy Aviation & Commercial Space Practice Group has resulted in a client list representing a who’s who of the aviation industry, including international air cargo carriers and airlines, domestic and international aircraft/helicopter manufacturers, internationally recognized lending institutions and operating lessors, fractional interest programs, corporate fleet flight departments and corporate and individual aircraft sellers and purchasers.
Crowe & Dunlevy aviation attorneys offer an array of legal services including:
- Advising clients regarding FAA regulations and the Cape Town Convention and Aircraft Protocol
- Issuing title and lien perfection opinions
- Negotiating and drafting aircraft purchase documentation
- Operations structuring
- Ownership and leasing (multiple dry leases, time sharing, joint ownership, fractional programs, management arrangements)
- Tax planning
- Secured loans, operating and synthetic leases and other structured finance
- Litigating disputes related to aircraft ownership, financing transactions and lien enforcement
Funds Escrow Services
Crowe & Dunlevy has a well-established practice providing trusted and reliable funds escrow services with a flat fee structure. Such services strive to provide reassurance to all parties involved that the sale, purchase and payoff funds are handled in a professional, efficient and safe manner.
Contact us for more information regarding aviation and commercial space matters.