Peer-review publication recognizes firm, attorneys
OKLAHOMA CITY – Benchmark Litigation has recognized Crowe & Dunlevy with its top tier “highly recommended” ranking in both the dispute resolution and labor and employment practice areas for 2021.* The publication also honored 20 of the firm’s attorneys in three different categories.
Benchmark Litigation is a national peer-review publication that researches and ranks litigation law firms and attorneys in North America. The publication’s selection process includes independent examination of casework and interviews with individual litigators who are asked to provide their professional opinions on peers and practitioners within their jurisdiction or practice area.
Crowe & Dunlevy was among only three Oklahoma firms designated as “highly recommended” for labor and employment. It was one of only five state firms named in the top tier for dispute resolution.
The publication also honored 20 of the firm’s attorneys as standout practitioners in its rankings.
The following Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys were recognized as Oklahoma Local Litigation Stars:
- Elliot P. Anderson – Commercial
- Tanya S. Bryant – Commercial, Labor and Employment
- Joe E. Edwards – Securities, White Collar Crime
- Kevin D. Gordon – Competition/Antitrust, Health Care, Insurance, Intellectual Property
- William H. Hoch – Banking and Financial Services, Bankruptcy, Competition/Antitrust
- Michael McBride III – Commercial, Native American
- D. Kent Meyers – Commercial, Competition/Antitrust, Professional Liability, Securities, White Collar Crime
- Judy Hamilton Morse – Commercial
- Clyde A. Muchmore – Appellate, Automotive, Commercial, Competition/Antitrust, Entertainment, Insurance, Intellectual Property, International Arbitration, Media, Professional Liability, Securities
- Timila S. Rother – Appellate, Health Care, Insurance
The following Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys were recognized as Oklahoma Future Stars:
- Scott Butcher
- Susan E. Huntsman – Appellate, Environmental
- Gerald L. Jackson – Commercial, International Arbitration, Professional Liability, Securities
- Evan G.E. Vincent – Appellate, Competition/Antitrust, Construction, Energy, Intellectual Property, Product Liability and Recall
The following Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys were recognized as Oklahoma Labor & Employment Stars:
- Michael W. Bowling – Labor and Employment
- Tanya S. Bryant – Labor and Employment
- Adam W. Childers – Labor and Employment
- Allen L. Hutson – Labor and Employment
- Randall J. Snapp – Labor and Employment
- Mary P. Snyder – Labor and Employment
- Madalene A.B. Witterholt – Labor and Employment
*Crowe & Dunlevy has no input in the rating methodologies used by Benchmark Litigation.