Firm earns 16 “Lawyer of the Year” and 5 “Ones to Watch” honors
OKLAHOMA CITY – Best Lawyers® 2021 has named 16 Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys as the publication’s Lawyer of the Year in 18 different categories. Additionally, five of the firm’s attorneys are on the publication’s debut Ones to Watch list.
Lawyer of the Year recognition is awarded to individual lawyers with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognized for each practice specialty and location.
Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys from Oklahoma City receiving Lawyer of the Year recognition include:
- Zach Allen – Land Use and Zoning Law
- Richard C. Ford – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- Jimmy K. Goodman – Litigation – Banking and Finance
- Kevin D. Gordon – Litigation – ERISA
- John J. Griffin, Jr. – Energy Law
- William H. Hoch – Mortgage Banking Foreclosure Law
- Michael S. Laird – Construction Law
- James W. Larimore – Corporate Law; Securities Regulation
- D. Kent Meyers – Litigation – Antitrust
- Judy Hamilton Morse – Franchise Law
- William G. Paul – Mediation
- David M. Sullivan – Litigation – Patent; Patent Law
- L. Mark Walker – Environmental Law
Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys from Tulsa receiving Lawyer of the Year recognition include:
- Mark A. Craige – Litigation – Banking and Finance
- Shawn M. Dellegar – Copyright Law
- Randall J. Snapp – Litigation – Labor and Employment
Four of the firm’s Oklahoma City attorneys were named to the publication’s inaugural edition of the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch:
- Tim J. Gallegly – Energy Law; Environmental Law
- Andrew E. Henry – Commercial Litigation
- Jennifer N. Lamirand – Litigation – Securities; Native American Law
- Erin Potter Sullenger – Energy Law; Environmental Law
One of the firm’s Tulsa attorneys was named to the publication’s inaugural edition of the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch:
- Deric McClellan – Appellate Practice
Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation and lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed.
*Crowe & Dunlevy has no input in the rating methodologies used by Best Lawyers.