Award based on peer-reviewed evaluations
OKLAHOMA CITY – Twenty-two Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys were recently recognized as “Lawyer of the Year”* by Best Lawyers®, the oldest peer review publication in the legal profession.
According to Best Lawyers, this recognition is “awarded to individual lawyers with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region.” Only one lawyer is recognized for each practice specialty and location.
Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on “exhaustive peer-review evaluation surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers,” the publication states.
The following Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys were named to the Best Lawyers 2020 “Lawyer of the Year” awards in their respective practice areas and locations:
- Cynthia L. Andrews, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- LeAnne Burnett, Water Law
- Adam W. Childers, Employment Law – Management
- Arlen E. Fielden, Litigation – ERISA
- Richard C. Ford, Appellate Practice
- Preston G. Gaddis II, Equipment Finance Law
- Jimmy K. Goodman, Native American Law
- Kevin D. Gordon, Qui Tam Law
- John J. Griffin, Jr., Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- William H. Hoch III, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Michael S. Laird, Environmental Law
- James W. Larimore, Banking and Finance Law
- Mack J. Morgan III, Antitrust Law
- Donald K. Shandy, Energy Regulatory Law
- Julie D. Stanley, Trusts and Estates
- Roger A. Stong, Corporate Compliance Law
- David M. Sullivan, Litigation – Intellectual Property
- John M. Thompson, Litigation – Real Estate
- L. Mark Walker, Energy Law
- Mark A. Craige, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Malcolm E. Rosser IV, Real Estate Law
- Randall J. Snapp, Labor Law – Management
Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed.
*Crowe & Dunlevy has no input in the rating methodologies used by Best Lawyers.