Only Oklahoma firm ranked in all practice areas
OKLAHOMA CITY — Crowe & Dunlevy is the only Oklahoma law firm to be ranked in all legal practice areas by international legal research and analysis provider Chambers and Partners in the 2020 USA Guide.* Twenty-three of the firm’s attorneys were honored in all 10 Oklahoma practice areas researched by the publisher.
Chambers and Partners recognized Crowe & Dunlevy with Band 1 rankings in Energy & Natural Resources, Environment, Intellectual Property, Native American Law, Real Estate and Tax. Practices ranked in Band 2 include Corporate/Commercial, Labor & Employment and Litigation: General Commercial.
Additionally, Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys D. Kent Meyers, Judy Hamilton Morse and Clyde A. Muchmore were named Senior Statespeople. Kari Hoffhines was honored as Up and Coming.
Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys ranked in Band 1 include:
- LeAnne Burnett, Environment
- Leonard Court, Labor & Employment
- John J. Griffin, Jr., Energy & Natural Resources
- Michael S. Laird, Real Estate
- Michael McBride III, Native American Law
- Karen S. Rieger, Healthcare
- Malcolm E. Rosser IV, Real Estate
- David M. Sullivan, Intellectual Property
- Donald K. Shandy, Environment
- Roger A. Stong, Corporate/Commercial
- L. Mark Walker, Energy & Natural Resources
Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys ranked in Band 2 and Band 3 include:
- Zach Allen, Real Estate
- Adam W. Childers, Labor & Employment
- Michael J. Gibbens, Litigation: General Commercial
- Matthew B. Hickey, Tax
- Susan E. Huntsman, Native American Law
- James W. Larimore, Corporate/Commercial
- Randall J. Snapp, Labor & Employment
- John M. Thompson, Litigation: General Commercial
- L. Mark Walker, Environment
Chambers and Partners guides have ranked law firms and attorneys since 1990 in more than 200 jurisdictions in the United States and throughout the world. Rankings are based on information submitted by law firms and in-depth telephone interviews with attorneys. More than 200 editors and researchers independently seek out information and verify submissions to create a comprehensive guide each year. Attorneys/firms rank on a scale of 1 to 6 based on client service and professional conduct, technical abilities, commercial vision and business understanding, diligence, value and team depth. Find ranking guides at https://chambers.com/.
*Crowe & Dunlevy has no input in the rating methodologies used by Chambers and Partners.