24 attorneys ranked on annual list
OKLAHOMA CITY — International legal research and analysis provider Chambers and Partners has again recognized Crowe & Dunlevy as the only Oklahoma firm ranked in all 10 practice areas in its 2021 USA Guide.* Additionally, 24 of the firm’s attorneys were individually ranked by the publisher.
Attorneys and firms are ranked on a scale of 1 to 6 based on client service and professional conduct, technical abilities, commercial vision and business understanding, diligence, value and team depth.
The publication recognized Crowe & Dunlevy with their highest honor of Band 1 rankings in Corporate/Commercial, Energy & Natural Resources, Environment, Healthcare, Intellectual Property, Native American Law, Real Estate and Tax. Practices ranked in Band 2 include Labor & Employment and Litigation: General Commercial.
Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys ranked in Band 1 include:
- LeAnne Burnett, Environment
- Adam W. Childers, Labor & Employment
- John J. Griffin, Jr., Energy & Natural Resources
- Michael S. Laird, Real Estate
- Michael McBride III, Native American Law
- Karen S. Rieger, Healthcare
- Malcolm E. Rosser IV, Real Estate
- David M. Sullivan, Intellectual Property
- Donald K. Shandy, Environment
- Roger A. Stong, Corporate/Commercial
- L. Mark Walker, Energy & Natural Resources
Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys ranked in Band 2 and Band 3 include:
- Zachary W. Allen, Real Estate
- Shawn M. Dellegar, Intellectual Property
- Michael J. Gibbens, Litigation: General Commercial
- Matthew B. Hickey, Tax
- Kari Hoffhines, Real Estate
- James W. Larimore, Corporate/Commercial
- Randall J. Snapp, Labor & Employment
- John M. Thompson, Litigation: General Commercial
- L. Mark Walker, Environment
Chambers and Partners guides have ranked law firms and attorneys since 1990 in more than 200 jurisdictions in the United States and throughout the world. Rankings are based on information submitted by law firms and in-depth telephone interviews with attorneys. More than 200 editors and researchers independently seek out information and verify submissions to create a comprehensive guide each year. Find ranking guides at https://chambers.com/.
*Crowe & Dunlevy has no input in the rating methodologies used by Chambers and Partners.