26 attorneys, 10 practice groups ranked
OKLAHOMA CITY — Chambers and Partners, an international legal research and analysis provider, has ranked Crowe & Dunlevy in 10 practice areas and recognized 26 individual attorneys in its 2022 USA Guide.*
The publication gave Crowe & Dunlevy its highest honor of Band 1 rankings in nine practice areas; Corporate/Commercial, Energy & Natural Resources, Environment, Healthcare, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Native American Law, Real Estate and Tax. The firm’s Litigation: General Commercial practice was ranked in Band 2.
Attorneys and firms are ranked on a scale of 1 to 6 based on client service and professional conduct, technical abilities, commercial vision and business understanding, diligence, value and team depth. Rankings are based on information submitted by law firms and in-depth telephone interviews with attorneys. More than 200 editors and researchers independently seek out information and verify submissions to create a comprehensive guide each year.
Additionally, 26 of the firm’s attorneys were individually ranked by the publisher.
Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys ranked in Band 1 include:
- LeAnne Burnett, Environment
- Adam W. Childers, Labor & Employment
- John J. Griffin, Jr., Energy & Natural Resources
- Michael S. Laird, Real Estate
- Michael McBride III, Native American Law
- Karen S. Rieger, Healthcare
- Malcolm E. Rosser IV, Real Estate
- Donald K. Shandy, Environment
- Roger A. Stong, Corporate/Commercial
- David M. Sullivan, Intellectual Property
- L. Mark Walker, Energy & Natural Resources
Crowe & Dunlevy attorneys ranked in Band 2 and Band 3 include:
- Zachary W. Allen, Real Estate
- Shawn M. Dellegar, Intellectual Property
- Michael J. Gibbens, Litigation: General Commercial
- Kevin D. Gordon, Healthcare
- Kari Hoffhines, Real Estate
- James W. Larimore, Corporate/Commercial
- Tynia McQuigg, Intellectual Property
- Timila S. Rother, Litigation: General Commercial
- Randall J. Snapp, Labor & Employment
- John M. Thompson, Litigation: General Commercial
- L. Mark Walker, Environment
Jennifer Lamirand was honored as Up and Coming while Leonard Court, D. Kent Meyers, Judy Hamilton Morse and Clyde A. Muchmore were named Senior Statespeople.
Chambers and Partners guides have ranked law firms and attorneys since 1990 in more than 200 jurisdictions in the United States and throughout the world. Find ranking guides at https://chambers.com/.
*Crowe & Dunlevy has no input in the rating methodologies used by Chambers and Partners.